Monday 1 April 2013

My Birthday

 
It was my birthday on easter sunday and i thought i should show you guys what i got:)
I'll start off with All my Soap&Glory bits! I got LOADS! The butter yourself was from Sophia, The minis were from Shannon, The scent-sational sprays were from Diane, i got 2 sets of hand food and heel genius one from my mum and one from Zoe. The rest was from my mummy :)
 



 



 
I also got some other really nice bits and bobs!!
 
From Sophia :)
From Mummy && the family
From Shannon :)
From Shannon :)

From Max :)
 
From Sophia :)


 
From Nanny :)
From Emma :)

From Sophia:)
From A variety of people :)
 
From Family :)

From Mummy :)

 
I also got 3 tickets to go see chorusline in the theatre on wednesday and i shall tell you how it as!! :) 
I love all of my presents and am so grateful that people spent thier money on me:) Thank you very much :) xoxo
 
p.s thier will be a review on the Soap&glory Products :)
p.p.s thier will also be a room tour :)
 
instagram: vintagefairyamy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment